The HT-IRS 01 Reactor for spectroscopic studies
The HT-IRS 01 reactor is an extension of spectrometers working in infrared. Its universal design makes it fully compatible with all commercially available IR spectrometers. The reactor for spectroscopic research is characterized by a wide range of sample activation and operating temperatures, and it enables measurements to be carried out both in vacuum conditions and in the flow of gases.
Moreover, the reactor can be extended with a plasma generation system. This additional system allows for effective cleaning and plasma activation of the sample.
More information about the reactor construction and principle of operation is included in the brochure for download.
The device is covered by patent protection: Pat.232633
The most significant device features:
- Total chemical passivity – chamber made of quartz
- Easy combination with other analytical methods like gas chromatography and mass or spectroscopic analysis of reaction products
- Wide range of sample activation temperatures: from room temperature to 1000K
- Wide operating temperature range: 100 – 1000K
- Ability to carry out experiments in vacuum conditions and gas flow
- Easy assembly and disassembly when changing samples or cleaning the chamber
- Possibility of extending the reactor with a plasma generation system enabling plasma cleaning and plasma activation of the sample
- Parameters of plasma interaction with the sample are regulated by changing the voltage amplitude, frequency, and pressure in the reactor.
|The material from which the chamber is made||quartz – ensuring chemical passivity|
|Chamber tightness||10ˉ⁹ mbar*l/s in the helium test|
|Sample activation temperature||from room temperature to 1000K|
|Working temperature||100 – 1000K|
|Chamber dead volume||
< 1 cm³
|Dimensions (width x height x depth)||reactor: 190 x 180 x 180 mm
temperature controller: 342 mm x 180 mm x 140 mm
TCT 02 Temperature controller